Friday, July 30, 2010

What's in a name?

Who knew that thinking of a name for my blog would take me longer than creating the layout that I wanted?! After a lot of thinking and looking at others' blogs for ideas, I finally came up with (what I think is) a good title:

My Reasons to Smile

I have lots of reasons to smile. I have an amazing family. My friends are the best I could have ever asked for. I have met and fallen for "Mr. Right Around the Corner." I'm healthy. I have a job that I like (most days). I live in a great city. I could go on and on...and I will in this blog. I'll tell you about the people, places, events, and more that make me smile every day.

As Buddy the Elf said in one of my favorite movies of all time:

I like to smile. Smiling is my favorite.

No comments: