Sorry about the two week hiatus. One of my very best friends, Adam, passed away on Dec 3 so I haven't really been in a blogging mood since that time. I was in MSP last week for the funeral and the blizzard they had. Michael and I had pretty bad travel luck both ways, including the fact that we missed the wake on Thursday b/c Delta and OHare suck. I now also have an awful cold so it's been a tough few weeks.
To read more about Adam's story, please visit www.caringbridge.com/visit/adambaker. You will have to give an email address and password to read it. You can create your own or you can use mine - user name is jenni.l.glick@gmail.com and password is adambaker.
I've included a picture of us from college below. He was my date to my senior year sorority parents' formal. We remained very close over the last 5 years and I know there will not be a day that goes by that I won't think about him. He was my very best guy friend and I will never, ever stop missing him. Love you Adam!

No comments:
Post a Comment