Friday, January 21, 2011

Sunshines and Creeps


Sunshine to another weekend of nothingness. I love being busy, but relaxing is fun too!

Sunshine to Friday night pizza night. I love making homemade pizza with Michael.

Creep to my b-i-l's work schedule. He might not get to go skiing with us next month. Sad face.

Sunshine to my Skype training with our alumni club in Beijing this week. This new idea for club leader training has caused my boss's boss to think I'm the s*** :-)

Creep to still being sick.

Creep to being so tired all the time. I can hardly drag myself out of bed every morning. I need March and daylight savings time.

Sunshine getting back into my workout routine this week.

Sunshine to Modern Family this week. Absolutely hysterical.

Creep to the stupid guy on Amazon that sold Michael and me an 8 quart pot, but sent us a 4.5 qt pot.

Sunshine to short work weeks for the next three weeks.

Creep to missing my family. I wish I lived closer to home.

Creep to the cold weather in Chicago today. I feel like I'm home in North Dakota.

Sunshine to Michael. Love you LOML!

No comments: