My Reasons to Smile

I like to smile. Smiling is my favorite.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday Soap Box

This made me laugh, and is, oh so true!

http://www.linkedin.com/news?actionBar=&articleID=640145672&ids=0NejsOdPgVcPoIc3wQcz4ScjgSb3gUcjoTe34QdyMOdPoRd34Md3oIejsUd3gMdzcR&aag=true&freq=weekly&trk=eml-tod-b-ttle-68
Posted by Jenni at 8:19 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Soap Box

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Michael

Michael
My husband

Winnie

Winnie
My furbaby

My Family

My Family
They are amazing!

Brooke, Steph, Michelle and Kristen

Brooke, Steph, Michelle and Kristen
My best friends

About Me

My photo
Jenni
Minneapolis
I'm a 30-something Midwesterner working in educational fundraising. I grew up on a farm in North Dakota, went college in ND, grad school in OH, and worked in Chicago for 4 years before moving to the Twin Cities in June 2011. I married to the love of my life on September 8, 2012 and we are blissfully enjoying our time our lives together and our new addition, our Welsh Terrier Winnie.
View my complete profile

Labels

  • Advent Calendar (13)
  • Baking (20)
  • Birthdays (29)
  • Books (10)
  • Cabin (60)
  • Chicago (14)
  • Concert (8)
  • Cooking (69)
  • Date Night (47)
  • Eye Surgery (9)
  • Family (133)
  • Food (53)
  • Friends (59)
  • Garden (5)
  • Girlfriends (64)
  • Goals (41)
  • Holidays (39)
  • Home (15)
  • Jami (44)
  • Jessi (23)
  • Job Search (10)
  • Kristen (35)
  • Marriage (7)
  • Michael (286)
  • Moving (17)
  • MSP (32)
  • North Dakota (24)
  • Projecting (62)
  • Random (45)
  • Recipes (12)
  • Soap Box (7)
  • Steph (19)
  • Sunshines and Creeps (121)
  • Top Two Tuesdays (3)
  • Travel (58)
  • Traveling Tuesdays (18)
  • Triathlon (28)
  • Twins (16)
  • Weather (54)
  • Wedding (116)
  • Wedding Wednesday (51)
  • Weddings (22)
  • Weekend Recap (38)
  • Winnie (18)
  • Work (86)
  • Working Out (122)
  • Yoga (66)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (80)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2012 (152)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2011 (133)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ▼  July (12)
      • Happy Blogiversary!
      • CREEP!!!
      • What did I do last weekend? Spend money...
      • Creep to blogger not working on Friday; thus my M...
      • Pink or Blue?
      • Monday Soap Box
      • Sunshines and Creeps
      • Weekend Recap
      • Sunshines and Creeps
      • July Goals
      • It's like the first day of school!
      • Sunshines and Creeps
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2010 (54)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (2)

Popular Posts

  • Activity Advent Calendar - Final Update
    The end of the activity calendar got thrown a bit off but that's ok - it was still fun and I think we'll continue to do it every yea...
  • Wedding Wednesday - Flowers
    Am I the only bride out there that doesn’t care about the flowers? Honestly – I just don’t. I keep seeing all these things online about “a...
  • Wedding Wednesday - Bridesmaids
    I am really excited about my bridesmaids. I have two sisters and so does Michael, and since our families mean the world to us, it was a no...
  • Weekend Recap: Last "fun" Chicago weekend
    It is quickly hitting me that I am moving away from Chicago, my home for four years, in just two weeks. As excited as I am, I know I will mi...
  • Sunshines and Creeps
    Sunshine to lots of family visiting visiting this weekend: parents, Jessi, grandma and aunt Maria from Austria. Creep that Michael is o...
  • Goals - October 2013
    Goals – October 2013 I apologize for being MIA lately. Life is crazy for me right now. I’ve spent a lot of time reflecting over the past...
  • Lobster
    This post is going to make me sound a bit ridiculous but I don't care... One of the things I have been fretting about for the past few...
  • Sunshines and Creeps
    Creep to sucking at blogging this week. To be honest, I had time; I just had nothing to blog about. I guess I had a boring week. Suns...
  • Sleep
    Google Images I have never been a very good sleeper. Neither of my parents are either so I blame it on genetics, but really, I am one o...
  • Wedding Wednesday Guest List Stats
    So here we are, just 17 days away from the big day and I think we finally have nearly everything figured out, including the guest list. The ...
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.