Friday, July 15, 2011
Sunshines and Creeps
Creep to my poor blogging skills lately. I just feel so disorganized...
Sunshine to seeing two of my very best friends this weekend - Michelle and Kristen - and their husbands, Chad and Josh. I haven't seen any of them since January 1 (and Kristen is 7 months pregnant) so I am SO excited to spend the weekend at the lake with them.
Creep to feeling overwhelmed at work. So far, I've basically learned that everyone considers me an expert (and I wouldn't call myself that) and that there are A LOT of things that need changing.
Creep to not being able to change everything now.
Sunshine to being excited about the challenges and responsibilities that come with my job.
Sunshine to yoga today!
Sunshine to working out almost everyday for the past week.
Sunshine to finding out on Monday if I will have a new niece or nephew this winter (and if I'm still in the running to win the baby pool).
Creep to stress. It is ruling my life and I wish it would stop.
Sunshine to a Twins game Monday. First time in a long time that I'm not watching them play the White Sox - it will be weird.
Sunshine to shopping last Friday but Creep to the amount of money I spent. At least I'm now all set for fall.
Creep to not watching any summer TV (SYTYCD, White Collar, etc). I miss TV!
Sunshine to Harry Potter coming out today! I don't think we'll have time to go before next week but I am so excited for the final movie.
Labels:
Friends,
Girlfriends,
Jami,
Kristen,
Sunshines and Creeps,
Twins,
Working Out,
Yoga
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment