I love Christmas! It is my favorite time of year, and I am especially excited for this Christmas, as it is me and Michael's first Christmas in our house. Last year was our first Christmas together, but I think this year is even more exciting because we get to do a lot of Christmas stuff together - chop down our own tree (more on that another day), decorate our house, etc.
Even though tomorrow is December 1 and in most people's mind, the official kick off to the holiday season, I wanted to share a few pics of what has happened at our house so far.
We put up lights on our house (it was so nice last weekend and we had the time so we got that crossed off our list).
And we went to a tree farm and chopped down our first Christmas tree. There will be much more on the tree in the future, as the chopping was the easy part. Everything else has been not so easy...
No comments:
Post a Comment