Friday, November 18, 2011

Sunshines and Creeps


Sunshine to a short work week. Mondays are my least favorite day and this week was the first good Monday I've had in months. Thank you, vacation!

Creep to a really busy week this week. We got back at 1am on Monday/Tuesday; had dinner with Michael's parents Tuesday; babysat for my aunt and uncle on Wednesday; and went to the Wild game last night.

Sunshine to seeing my friend Marc at the Wild game last night.

Creep to being home alone for the first weekend ever in our new house. Michael is going hunting with his dad and even though I'm happy he's having some bonding time with his dad, I'll miss him.

Sunshine to hopefully being really crafty this weekend. We need some Christmas decoration and since I grew up in a house that made most of them ourselves, I'm going to attempt to that in my home. I need to channel my sister Jessi for this because she is the craftiest person I know :-)

Creep to the wintery weather forecast for this weekend. I will be a hermit and craft at home while it snows because I hate driving the first day of snow. People forget how to drive and there are accidents galore.

Sunshine to listening to my Pandora Christmas Music Station all weekend long while I craft.

Creep to my shopping list for my crafty weekend. I'm really going to try to keep it cheap but it's long.

Sunshine to a successful Give to the Max Day for my school. We increased alumni/ae participation by 150% - yay me (and our alumni/ae)!

Sunshine to a two day work week next week! That will make going to work so easy (also, we have Grandparent/Special Person Day at the Lower and Middle Schools so it will be fun).

Sunshine to my sister Jami - Kynleigh will be here soon, sister!

Creep to the crappy lunches at school lately. I know they are free, which is great, but I am so sick of some of the choices.

Sunshine to the Cities97 Sampler. What a great CD!

Sunshine to hopefully getting a few much-needed workouts in this weekend.


No comments: