Monday, February 6, 2012

February Goals

February marks my one year anniversary of my goal posts. Read my original goal post here. I’ve really enjoyed these over the past year. It’s been fun to set some professional and personal goals and achieve (some of) them. Hopefully I can continue to improve my completion percentage. Who knows? Maybe I’ll get to 100% sometime…

Purple Bold = complete
Black Bold = incomplete


Professional Goals - January
Update alumni/ae relations strategic plan and plan timeline. Done!
Finish volunteer job description and plan for Reunions 2012. Done!
Send Save the Date magnets for Reunions 2012. Out the door on Friday so even though I didn’t finish in January, I’m counting it!
Coordinate all travel plans for Jan-Mar. Still not sure if I’m going to Naples (hopefully not!)
Create a daily work schedule.
Working on it.
Follow up with Annual Fund volunteers. Done!

Personal Goals - January
Create a blog schedule, and follow it. I still need to do this.
Put away the stuff in the basement. It’s such a disaster that I avoid going down there as much as possible. Grr…still there, though Michael did organize it a bit.
Finish guest room in basement. Still a disaster.
Deep clean the house. I would say I cleaned it but not as much as I wanted to do.
Have phone/Skype dates with friends this month: K, Michelle, Steph, Caitlin, Kristie, and Johanne. Except for Steph and I still playing phone tag, I actually achieved this!
Cardio three days a week. Start NOW! Other than the week the gym was closed, I did this. We even ran outside once!
Yoga once a week to de-stress with wedding plans. Done (hoping for a Groupon sometime soon so I can afford this).
 Celebrate Michael’s birthday at the cabin. Done!
Set wedding date and location. Done!
Book a photographer. Done!
Order and send Save the Dates. I sent them in February because the Post Office didn’t have the right stamps. But I’m counting it.
Research caterers. Done. Met with them last week.
Go wedding dress shopping with my mom. Went but still no dress.

Professional Goals - February
Finalize Seattle and Naples events.
Recruit Reunion Volunteers. 
Start planning Distinguished Alumni/ae Awards Ceremony.
Update resume.
Figure out next steps in my career.

Personal Goals - February
Blog at least three days a week (I want to post things other than Wedding Wednesdays and Sunshines and Creeps).
Put away the stuff in the basement.
Finish guest room in basement.
Do my taxes.
Cardio three days a week.
Yoga once a week.
Research chess table options.
Buy lamp for living room.
Select and buy wedding dress.
Book caterer.
Book DJ.
Book honeymoon.
Book hotel blocks.
Finalize rehearsal dinner.
Start shopping for the guys' tuxes.
Research officiants.
Research transportation.
Research cake bakers.
Meet with graphic designer to determine feasibility.

No comments: