Friday, February 10, 2012

Sunshines and Creeps



Creep to a bad work week. I’m sick of crying over my job.

Sunshine to Michael for being amazingly supportive through this tough time for me. I am truly blessed with a wonderful partner.

Sunshine to my amazing parents for coming back to MSP today (to help me select my dress).

Creep  to being off a month on our getting married countdown. I did this last month too! I thought we had 9 months (it was 8) and this time around, I KNEW it was 7 months until our wedding day on Wednesday, yet I still Facebooked/blogged 8. I need to get this down!

Sunshine to checking a few things off our list wedding this week – DJ and Michael’s tux. I think our DJ will be great and Michael is going to look SO handsome!

Creep to not hearing back from one of the caterers yet. We need to get that figured out.

Sunshine to all the feedback we are getting on our Save the Dates. My favorite came from my friend Katie who said “Save the Dates = uber cuteness!” Thanks everyone!

Creep to TurboTax for being down last night so we couldn’t do Michael’s taxes.

Sunshine to getting my taxes down last weekend (nice and early) AND for getting a refund.

Sunshine to reading more books lately. I love reading in bed with Michael before we go to sleep every night.

Sunshine to buying 35 bottles of our favorite wine last night for the wedding. I’m so glad we can serve what we want and that it was a good price (thanks Costco!).

Sunshine to already planning a lazy Sunday with Michael. Other than hitting the gym, we plan to lay around in our sweatpants and watch TV all day. I can’t wait.

No comments: