Thursday, March 21, 2013

One of my favorite days of the year

First off, a big happy birthday to both of my sisters. Jessi's birthday was yesterday and Jami's is today (yes, their birthdays are one day apart - interestingly, they have different astrological signs). I have the best sisters and love them both to pieces!

My sisters, me and my mom on my wedding day.
Ok, now on to why this is one of my favorite days of the year (other than the fact it's my sister's birthday and the first/second day of spring, depending on which sister you ask).

It's MARCH MADNESS, BABY!

I LOVE March Madness! I love the upsets, the Cinderellas, the buzzer-beaters. It's so much fun to me. And the best part is - this year, because it's Spring Break, I get to watch all of the games today! Not gonna lie, I'm one of those people who has it on my computer at work and I listen along - and occasionally watch - but it's just not the same as being able to watch at home.

Two years ago, I had a great year and went 15/16 in the first round, finishing 4th in my office pool. Michael and I are on our 4th year of picks and I have yet to beat him.

My Final Four are Louisville, Ohio State, Indiana, and Georgetown, and I have the Hoosiers winning it all.

So if you're looking for me today, I'll be glued to my couch, flipping between four channels and taking it all in. Here's to upsets!!!

No comments: