Friday, March 29, 2013
Sunshines and Creeps
Sunshine to "bonus day" today - both Michael and I are off. It's nice to have an extra day together this weekend.
Sunshine to Easter dinner on Sunday. It's just Michael and me but we are cooking all of the things we want - ham, mashed potatoes, homemade rolls, corn, and angel food cake. Yum!
Creep to Spring Break is over. Back to work full time next week. Waa-waa.
Creep to my March Madness bracket being totally busted - darn you, Indiana.
Sunshine to my facial this week. My face feels a million times better.
Sunshine to a productive meeting with our financial planner this week.
Creep to my banana bread sinking yesterday after I took it out of the oven. I don't know what went wrong, but it still tastes good so whatever.
Sunshine to Face Timing with Steph this week. So great to catch up with her and meet her sweet little guy!
Sunshine to my birthday trip in one week!
Labels:
Girlfriends,
Holidays,
Michael,
Steph,
Sunshines and Creeps,
Work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment