Friday, June 7, 2013
Sunshines and Creeps
Sunshine to going to one of my favorite cities in the world today: CHICAGO! Our friends Corey and Brittany (remember the Perfect Strangers Save the Date video?) are getting married.
Sunshine to going to Chicago with Michael for the first time since we moved. We cannot wait to be back in the city where we met and fell in love.
Sunshine to deep dish pizza tonight!
Sunshine to seeing Jen and Kristie tonight!
Sunshine to a run along Lake Michigan tomorrow.
Sunshine to Ann Sather, my favorite breakfast place, tomorrow.
Sunshine to seeing lots of other Chicago friends tomorrow.
Creep to having to do a brick on Sunday night when we get back from Chicago. That is the last thing I want to do when I get home, but I'll probably eat a week's worth of calories while I'm there so it's for the best.
And now, some non-Chicago posts...
Sunshine to reading the entire new Dan Brown book "Inferno" last weekend. Creep to not being able to find a new book that I'm interested in.
Sunshine to some good workouts this week. Creep to waking up at 4:45am today to go to spin class.
Sunshine to a productive work retreat this week. I will be very busy this summer. Thank goodness that the person we hired for my job starts on June 17!
Labels:
Chicago,
Friends,
Girlfriends,
Michael,
Sunshines and Creeps,
Triathlon,
Weddings,
Work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment