We ended last week strong, but had a set back Thursday, as we rushed to make a 5:10am spin class (hello, 4:45am alarm!), only to have it be cancelled. So we just rode spin bikes for 45 minutes at the gym. Michael was dying of boredom. Our brick on Sunday went better than last week’s. We did it at 7:30am on Sunday so it was quite cool. I changed from capris to fleece-lined tights at the last minute and was really glad I did. And I wore an earband under my bike helmet - because I’m cool like that - and I was headache free after the run. I ran further this time but my pace was still pretty slow. Hopefully that will improve as the weeks go on.
This week, our schedule is:
Monday – off
Tuesday – swim – 100 yard warm up, 3x200 yards with 30 seconds rest, 100 easy, 50 cool down
Wednesday – 40 minute run – our route around our neighborhood is getting more and more creative. And it’s apparently National Running Day today so we planned that nicely
Thursday – swim - 100 yard warm up, 3x250 yards with 30 seconds rest, 100 easy, 50 cool down
Friday – bike – spin class at 5:10am – I checked and it’s still on
Saturday – run 40 minutes – so excited to do this run in Chicago along Lake Michigan!
Sunday – brick – 35 minute bike, 25 minute run
I ordered a few top options that should be here this week so I’m hoping to nail down my day-of tri outfit soon. And I started doing a 30 day ab challenge for June. So far, it's not too bad but by the end of the month, I will have to do 125 situps, 200 crunches, 65 leg raises, and a 2 min plank. Ugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment