Friday, July 12, 2013
Sunshines and Creeps
Sunshine to the Tri tomorrow. It's finally here!!!
Creep to the weather forecast tomorrow. 50% chance of thunderstorms. Boo!
Creep to being so nervous about the Tri.
Creep to feeling like I'm not prepared for tomorrow. Darn nerves...
Sunshine to a puppy play date today with Roxie. And of course Sunshine that Roxie's mom and my bestie Michelle was there too.
Creep to Winnie's "crazy puppy" phases every night this week from 7-8pm. She's otherwise a sweetie but from 7-8pm, she's a nut job (I still love her though!).
Sunshine to puppy class this week. More of a recap later with some pics and videos. Winnie loved the first class so here's to hoping for 4 more positive weeks.
Sunshine to watching ESPN's Nine for IX, a series on girls/women/situations in sports since the introduction of Title IX. I did a report on Title IX in high school and am a huge supporter of girl's/women's sports. I just watched the documentary on my women's sports idol, Pat Summit, and it was awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment