Friday, July 19, 2013
Sunshines and Creeps
Sunshine to our first triathlon last weekend. You can read a full recap here.
Creep to coming home to a flooded basement last weekend. We're planning to strip it down to the studs, based on the damage :-(
Creep to the insane humidity this week. I am looking forward to the relief the meteorologists are predicted this weekend.
Sunshine to a long weekend with the S family at the cabin. And Jessi and my parents are coming on Saturday. Should be lots of fun!
Sunshine to Winnie being a cutie this week. We just love her!
Sunshine to Winnie learning to use her potty bells. I think this weekend at the cabin might be challenging but she has the hang of it at home.
Sunshine to meeting so many of our neighbors now that we have a dog. Everyone wants to meet the new puppy :-)
Creep to being so busy at work. I have a ton to do next week before I'm out the week after for a week of vacation.
Sunshine to my new office being under construction. I've been relocated to our business office and I have to say, I kind of like it over here. I'm in the corner and everyone is pretty quiet. It's nice! I am so excited to have a space that is my own and I can shut the door. I haven't had my own office in 4 years (I shared an office at the NAA too) so this will be awesome!
Creep to being totally unmotivated to workout this week. We do plan to swim at the cabin this weekend though.
Creep to not having enough time in the day. This week felt so hectic and I just wish I had more time. I went grocery shopping last night at 9:15pm for Pete's sake!
Labels:
Family,
Jami,
Jessi,
Michael,
Projecting,
Sunshines and Creeps,
Triathlon,
Weather,
Winnie,
Work,
Working Out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment