It's Thursday so it's time for Thoughtless Thursday. Isn't this button cute?!
Today I'm writing about my fall plans. I cannot believe tomorrow is already the first day of October and my schedule is filling up so fast. Here are all the fun things I have coming up in the next two months :-)
- Oct 1-3: Trip to MSP for our football team's tailgate/game and to see my family and Michael's.
- Oct 7: If I can get done with work early, go to an Atmosphere concert with Michael and his sister Amy
- Oct 10: Chicago Marathon. I'm just watching :-) 10-10-10!
- Oct 16: Second City with Michael
- Oct 17: Aunt Melanie is in town for work so we are hanging out this day
- Oct 23: Homecoming at my school
- Oct 27: Lion King at Cadillac Palace Theater
- Oct 29-31: Kristen's Bachelorette Party and girls weekend :-)
- Nov 5-7: Trip to State College, PA for football team tailgate/game
- Nov 12-14: Parents Weekend so Michael's family is in town
- Nov 17: Lady Antebellem concert with Michael
- Nov 23-29: Thanksgiving with my family and Michael's
I'm almost exhausted thinking about everything, but I cannot wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment