I missed the usual Friday edition of Sunshines and Creeps (thanks for hosting Kristen!) for the past few weeks, due to travels and work. So I thought I'd do a Monday edition this week. Weekend recap to come in the next few days...
Sunshine to a great weekend in MSP with Michael and our families.
Creep to our flight home yesterday being delayed. I hate when that happens.
Sunshine to my school being ranked in the Top 25 for football and being 5-0!
Creep to a full work week, working 3 nights, and not being able to use any comp time this week. Maybe next week...
Sunshine to work slowing down A LOT after this week.
Creep to Chicago drivers. I hate driving to work with you because you all suck at driving.
Creep to hardly seeing Michael or Jen this week. I hate conflicting schedules.
Sunshine to the Twins playing in the ALDS. Please beat the Yankees!!!
Sunshine to seeing my aunt Maria and uncle Christoph from Austria again last week. I don't get to see them that often and it was fun to host them in my city.
Creep to waking up when it's dark outside. It is so hard to crawl out of bed these days.
Creep to not going to the grocery store in far too long. I do not even have milk these days...
Sunshine to fall. The weather has been great and the fall colors are lovely. Fall is my favorite season and hopefully the season I get married in someday :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment