Thursday, March 31, 2011
Thursday Sunshines and Creeps
I'm heading to NY early tomorrow morning until Tuesday (my goal is to schedule a blog post in my absence) so I'm doing an early, Thursday edition of Sunshines and Creeps.
Sunshine to a fun evening with Michael on Wednesday. He made soup (delicious) and we were able to spend some quality time together and get to bed before 10.
Creep to FedEx and NU Mail Services. One of you lost my package (a new blazer for Michael) in the mail and I want it NOW! Or someone needs to pay me back. According to the tracking number, it was attempted to be delievered on Friday but "the business was closed" (we weren't) and then was delievered on Saturday (we ARE closed). WTF!!!!!! The reason I had it mailed to my office is because it's so reliable. Bullcrap. I'm never having ANYTHING sent here again. This is ridiculous! Now I'll get off my soapbox...
Sunshine to my first trip to NYC tomorrow.
Creep to another weekend away from Michael.
Sunshine to an early birthday present from Michael - yoga :-)
Sunshine to my birthday in exactly one week!
Sunshine to my March Madness Bracket. Despite Kansas' loss last weekend to VCU, I'm still in first and as long as KY beats UConn, I get 2nd place and $90.
Creep to March. Worst month ever. At least it's over...
Sunshine to the S family - they will be welcoming another little one to their family in December. Yay for being an auntie again!
Sunshine to Kristen and Josh - they will be welcoming another little one to their family in October.
Sunshine to my sister Polly (Jessi). Love you!!!
Labels:
Birthdays,
Date Night,
Family,
Jami,
Kristen,
Sunshines and Creeps,
Travel,
Work,
Yoga
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment