Professional Goals - March
Create a one page resume and a two page resume
Spend 15 minutes every day job searching
Rewrite my current job description
Create a club expansion plan
Finalize my March trips to VA and FL/KC (since these are over, it was obvious I was going to get them done. However, I booked my plane tickets 10 days in advance for both of them - not what I like to do!)
Personal Goals - March
Work out five days a week, including yoga twice a week and Spinning twice a week (I quit my gym membership so Spinning is out for the time being. I plan to start running soon - just wish it was warmer!)
Figure out my TRUE budget and then ACTUALLY follow it (I keep saying this, I need to do it!)
Read a historical, nonfiction or "classic" book (I did not do this, but I did read 6 books this month thanks for lots of airplane travel).
Get a new phone and get a family plan with Michael (We went and Verizon was closed)
Eat out for lunch only once a week
Cook a new recipe (BBQ Pulled Pork -yum!)
Phone dates with Michelle, Kristen, Steph, Brooke, and Johanne
And here are my April Goals. (It's already the 6th and I'm in Europe for 10 days so please go easy on me for my lack of ambitious goals)
Professional Goals - April
Apply for at least 2 jobs (I already have one that I am excited about)
Create a club expansion plan
Finish book awards project
Prep for trip to Belgium and Holland (April 17-25)
Finalize schedule for Fall Leadership Symposium
Personal Goals - April
Figure out phone communication for when I am in Europe
Yoga twice a week (not including Europe)
Cardio three days a week (including while I'm in Europe - there is a gym on our boat)
Figure out my TRUE budget and then ACTUALLY follow it
Figure out my TRUE budget and then ACTUALLY follow it
Read a historical, nonfiction or "classic" book
Get a new phone and get a family plan with Michael
Bake one thing this month (already done!)
Go out for a date night with Michael (not counting my birthday)
Phone dates with Steph, Brooke, and Laurie
No comments:
Post a Comment