Friday, September 30, 2011

Sunshines and Creeps


Sunshine to doing Sunshines and Creeps for the first time in 3 weeks.

Sunshine to my parents visiting us in MSP today. This is the first time they've been here since we moved. I'm excited to show them our house.

Creep to my car brakes needing to be replaced. Double Creep that we realized this is Grand Forks last weekend, so we left my car there. Road trip tomorrow to go get it :-(

Sunshine to buying a kitchen cart last night. We've been wanting one since we moved in. Creep to the fact we won't be able to pick it up (in Roseville - not close!) for 2 weeks.

Sunshine to the nice weather forecast this weekend. We plan to hike or bike.

Sunshine to yoga this week - man, it felt good.

Creep to sucking at my goals this month. But when life (and death) happen, you can't always do everything you want to...

Sunshine to being busy, but not stressed out, at work. Busy I like. Stress- not so much.

Sunshine to seeing my Gamma Phi GFs last weekend at Steph's wedding. I hope we can do a girls + baby Caleb weekend sometime this spring!

Creep to hardly watching any fall shows. Too much going on.

Creep to Michael not feeling well. I'm starting to not feel well. This could be bad...

Sunshine to fall. This is my absolute favorite season.

No comments: