Black bold = didn't complete it
Purple bold = completed it
Professional Goals - September
Execute a successful Reunion/Homecoming Weekend – My grandpa died the day before Reunion Weekend kicked off so I missed the whole event. Luckily my supervisor and team were really supportive so that was so nice. Even though it’s over and went well, I’m not giving it purple bold status because I didn’t really complete.
Start working on my plan for the new Net Community site – if our technology dept would help us out with this, I would be further along on this project…
Complete database training – canceled b/c of my Grandpa
Plan Blake/SPA 100th Anniversary football game pre-event festivities – done and should be pretty fun (it’s this Thursday)
Select date and nomination committee for Distinguished Alumni Award – hoping to get this done in Oct
Come up with a Facebook calendar – nope; maybe this should be a December goal, when I actually have some time?
Personal Goals - September
Look at my goals once a week – I looked at them twice. Better than no times.
Finish back yard project – remove plants and weeds, lay down soil and seed, etc. – yay! We removed the plants and weeds, soil and seed are down (thanks to Michael’s dad) and we are watering like crazy to get the grass up. Yesterday we spent a few hours outside raking too. The yard is coming along.
Apoxy the garage floor (not really my goal but it’s Michael’s and I’m sure I’ll help so it counts) – done. And looks awesome! I’m so glad we did this.
Figure out light fixtures for our bedroom – nope. Winter project?
Finish putting away living room and kitchen (organize shelves, put away DVDS, etc). – done!
Track our budget – not so done.
Cardio three days a week – hahaha…
Yoga once a week – close here.
Post "before" and "after" pics of at least one room on my blog – Grrr….
Try a new recipe and blog about it – tried a new recipe – check (delicious). Blog about it – no check.
Catch up on my magazine reading (I have about 5 to read right now) – I caught up, and now I’m behind again.
Plan a weekend hike or long bike ride – planned and executed (more on that later this week!)
Start a new book (this means I have to finish my current one) – finished the book (FINALLY) and started a new one. It’s due at the library tomorrow. I’m on page 55 of 570. Thank goodness for online renewals!!!
Professional Goals - October
Set date for Reunion 2012
Register for database training
Select date and nomination committee for Distinguished Alumni Award
Select and market date and location for Holiday Party
Secure alumni/ae volunteers for Annual Fund campaign
Secure volunteer roles for Alumni/ae Council
Personal Goals - October
Look at my goals once a week
Establish our Christmas budget
Cardio three days a week
Yoga once a week
Post "before" and "after" pics of at least one room on my blog
Finish putting away basement
Decorate for Halloween
Go on one Date Night
Go apple picking
Catch up on my TV shows (without a DVR, this is really hard)
Finish Season 5 of Dexter
Host Jessi for a fun weekend
Finish my book
No comments:
Post a Comment