Friday, December 2, 2011

Sunshines and Creeps


Creep to a crappy day at work yesterday. All I’m going to say is “Some people…” And by some, I mean many.

Creep to me and my crabbiness lately. I’m determined not to let other people or my job get me down anymore. So Sunshine to no more crabbiness.

Sunshine to homemade pizza night tonight. We haven’t made it in over a month!

Creep to working tomorrow afternoon and evening. That screws up the whole day, and I worked last weekend too :-(

Sunshine to seeing my old Chicago roommie, Jen, tomorrow.

Sunshine to finding out I officially have two weeks off from work for Winter Break (and it doesn’t count as my vacation time – some things about my job are nice). I literally plan to do NO work during that break.

Sunshine to advent calendar fun this weekend (more on that next week).

Creep to no yoga for the past three weeks. I am going this weekend because I need it.

Creep to missing Adam. 

Sunshine to seeing my family in a few weeks. I cannot wait to be home in ND with everyone.

No comments: