Friday, December 9, 2011
Sunshines and Creeps
Sunshine to taking today off of work. After working two weekends in a row, I'm so glad to have today off.
Creep to still having two phone calls I have to do for work this afternoon.
Sunshine to no work this weekend. That means quality time with my LOML :-)
Sunshine to having Michelle and Chad over for dinner tonight. I haven't seen them since Steph's wedding in September! And we only live 30 miles apart. We need to change that.
Sunshine to our activity Advent calendar. We've had a lot of fun with it. Looking forward to this weekend's activities!
Creep to cold weather. The high today is 15 - burr!
Sunshine to one more week of work until two weeks of vacation!
Sunshine to seeing my family in 19 days.
Creep to feeling sick. Go away, sore throat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment