Thursday, March 15, 2012

Insomnia


via Google Images
Do you ever get insomnia? I had it last night. I could not fall asleep. It’s probably my own fault, because I read 200+ pages of a book and finished it at 11:30, but I just could not get my mind to shut off after that. It was racing about lots of things, and started with mundane things like the next book in the series and what housework needs to be done in the next day or so. Then it shifted to those big picture items that I can’t stop thinking about: work and the wedding. That led to even more thinking about the biggest picture item -  the future. AGH! Too much! The last time I looked at the clock, it was 1:07. And then I woke up at 4:17 and my mind instantly starting racing again.

Tonight, I’m taking an Advil PM. I need some sleep. 

No comments: