Last night, my parents, Michael's parents, and Michael and I had our tasting with our caterer. Michael and I got food recommendations from our rental vendor and after meeting with all of them and getting quotes back, we were fairly certain that we had made our decision. But before we put down our deposit, we wanted to do a tasting.
The tasting was AMAZING!!! Hence, we've selected our caterer. They presented us with full-sized portions of all the dishes, and we had to make some selections so we ate a lot of food. In fact, after the second entree, my dad said "I think I need to stop eating everything on the plate." I was blown away by the presentation, quality, and taste of every dish except one, and I think our edits will make that one better.
I don't want to give away everything but I will say that there will be some apps during the cocktail hour, followed by a plated salad and entree. Guests will have their choice between three dishes - steak, chicken, and vegetarian entrees (I'm choosing the chicken - so good). There are a few other surprises in there too :-)
Overall, we all left there extremely full and pleased. Both sets of parents approved and we were so happy that they were all there. And of course, we took the group photo on my mom's camera, which means I'll never see it again...
I can't wait! 164 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
gosh...your Mom's camera works just like my Mom's :)
Can't wait for your big day!
Post a Comment