Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wedding Wednesday - Ring Bearer and Flower Girl

My ring bearer and flower girl are my nephew Kaden and niece Kynleigh. I know they are little (they'll be 2 and a half and 10 months at the wedding) but I really wanted them to be involved in the wedding.

I have no expectations of the kiddos on the wedding day. Kynleigh probably won't be able to walk at that point. And if Kaden can walk down the aisle, great. If not, no big deal.

I do hope that they are in good moods for pictures because I'd love some of them with Michael and I, their parents, and the rest of my family. And of course, a few candids would be fun too.

I think the thing I'm most excited about is to see them all dressed up. Kaden will be in a little tux like this:


And I really want Kynleigh to wear a cute little tutu like this (and I want a headband too - so cute!):


Can't wait to see the kiddos all dressed up!

178 days!!!!

No comments: