Wow – it’s January 10 and I am finally back into blogging. So I should probably post my goals since we’re already 1/3 of the way through the month!
Purple Bold = complete
Black Bold = incomplete
Professional Goals – December 2012
Figure out the plan for the Distinguished Alumni/ae Award. We have a tentative plan with a date in two months. The problem is that the winners are 90 and 95 years old and they don’t have a sense of urgency when it comes to getting me their bio, invitation list, etc.
Finish planning regional events. I wish I was done with this!
Update my strategic plan. Done.
Finalize date for Reunion Weekend 2013. Done (and it’s my anniversary weekend – boo!)
Change my stupid calendar. I don’t even know why I bother writing this on here anymore. If I wait two more months, it will be accurate…
Personal Goals – December 2012
Run three days a week. Minus my time in ND, I achieved this so I'm giving it purple status.
Yoga once per week. Nope :-(
Make Michael’s parents an anniversary dinner. Did it and it was fun. Wow, that seems like a LONG time ago!
Try a new recipe. Nope – I just made a bunch of my usual Christmas cookies :-)
Figure out wedding stuff to sell and get on Craig's List. Nope (that seems to be my word of the month). I’ll tackle that some weekend this month.
Get my wedding dress preserved. Should have done that this month too but I did not.
Change my name with all my credit cards, subscriptions, etc. I have one more magazine to go.
Post about our Advent Calendar 2012 activities. I have one more post to write.
Phone dates with my friends. Ah –I am the worst friend ever.
Bake more Christmas cookies. I made a lot! I should bake less and talk on the phone more.
Work on my costume and character for my family’s murder mystery party (more on that later). Yes and it was fun.
Read like a crazy person so I can finish all my books before they are due. More like watched Parenthood like a crazy person. I did finish one book and I’m almost done with another. In full disclosure, I currently have 12 books checked out from the library.
Finish Christmas shopping. Done (obviously).
Professional Goals - January 2013
Learn as much as I can at my conference this month.
Invitations out the door to NYC event.
Invitations out the door to DAA event.
Send save the dates for Reunion Weekend.
Begin transition prep.
Read one of the books I ordered.
Watch one of the webinars I ordered.
Change that freaking calendar.
Interview people for my job.
Personal Goals – January 2013
Personal Goals – January 2013
Run three days a week.
Yoga once a week.
Celebrate Michael’s birthday with special, fun surprises for him.
Try at least two new recipes.
Phone dates with Kristen, Steph, Jen, and Caitlin.
Hang out with Chad and Michelle.
Watch Miss America and talk with Kristie about it :-)
Figure out wedding stuff to sell and get on Craig's List.
Get my wedding dress preserved.
Paint the kitchen and guest bathroom.
Start planning our bathroom project.
Take down outside Christmas lights.
Start thinking about spring planting (yeah, I’m a nerd).
Order wedding photos.
Read at least three books (I have a plane ride this month so I should be able to knock out one book on that).
No comments:
Post a Comment