It's the beginning of the month and that's means it's time for goals! With two weeks off, you'd think I'd get it all done. Not so much...
Purple = complete
Black = incomplete
Professional Goals - March 2013
Invitations out the door to DAA event. This is a must! Literally went out a month before the RSVP date. Not happy about this but at least they finally made it out the door.
Transition prep. Some is done but still have more to do.
Change that freaking calendar. I DID THIS! FINALLY!
Hire someone for my job so I can start my new one. Still haven't hired anyone. And was told that I have to do both now with no more help from my predecessor. Awesome.
Clean my desk. Yes, I just hope that I can keep it up.
Work only one day a week during Spring Break. Worked one day each week.
Enjoy time off the last two weeks of March. Yes I did :-)
Personal Goals - March 2013
Run/spin/swim three days a week. I did this 4-5 days a week. Now I need to get into the 6 days.
Yoga one day a week. Blarg.
Sign up for the triathlon. Yes! We are officially doing it!
Try a new recipe. Tried a few - my favorite was our lemon-ricotta pancakes with berry compote.
Figure out what to do when Jessi visits. We had a great time :-) We shopped, cooked, went out for dinner with my parents (also in town) and played Settlers of Catan. It was great!
Do my March Madness bracket with Michael. This is our 4th year of it and we love it. Done and I sucked it right up (per usual).
Watch some March Madness games. Yes, have been able to watch lots of games. Even the horrible injury heard 'round the world in yesterday's Louisville/Duke game. I'm still naseous thinking about it.
Enjoy Ski Trip 2013 with Jami and Chris. Yes, it was great. I still need to blog this.
Go to the cabin for a weekend. We went this past weekend and I did this.
Hang our wedding photos. Not yet. We are waiting for Michaels to have a sale on the frame we used so that we can get the last photo framed. It would like kind of dumb to hang the others with the missing photo.
Organize our junk cabinet. One of the few things on my to-do list that I didn't get to.
Enjoy two glorious weeks of Spring Break! I'd like two more :-)
Professional Goals - April 2013
Work on strategy for the rest of the fiscal year.
Work on alum giving pages on website.
Recruit reunion volunteers.
Recruit golf and tennis hosts for August event.
Only work late one night per week.
Update my profile on LinkedIn with new job information.
Hire someone for my job!
Personal Goals - April 2013
Begin triathlon training.
Yoga once a week - I need this.
Eat healthier lunches.
Make a little "care package" for Michael before his hand surgery (more on that in a later post).
Go to the cabin for a weekend.
Move into our new room at the cabin (the room currently has twin beds - we are putting in a queen).
Organize the junk cabinet.
Get the yard/garden ready for planting (weather permitting).
Go to a Twins game.
Have a date night.
Go on walks in the evenings.
Get the last wedding photo framed.
Read three books.
Enjoy our mystery vacation and turning 30 :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment