Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wanted: Missing Camera

So Michael and I went on my birthday trip last weekend. We had a wonderful time and I'll tell you more about it in a future post. But our trip didn't start off so well...

We lost our camera somewhere between security and when we got on the plane. Neither of us can remember the last time we had so we don't know exactly where we lost it, which is not making our attempts to recover it any easier. It was likely stolen after we left it wherever we did because no one can find it. We've talked to TSA, airport police, Delta, and pretty much everyone with no luck.

And while I'm thankful that it wasn't something really horrible that started our trip - we're both healthy and safe - I can't help but be really bummed about it. We had only had the camera since August, it was quite expensive (in the thousands of dollars) and the worst part of it all: it has our original wedding videos on it. We have most of the videos and pictures downloaded onto our computer (and external hard drive) so we have them, but we've lost the original and that makes me sad.

I am hoping and praying that whoever has it finds our wedding video and realizes just how important it is to someone. That someone being me.

No comments: