Friday, May 31, 2013
Sunshines and Creeps
Sunshine to a short work week. In fact, I have a short week (I'm counting half days the next two Fridays) every week from now until the second week of August.
Creep to the random weather this week. Really cold days, then super humid days, followed by stormy days.
Sunshine to some good workouts this week.
Creep that the Thursday 5am spin classes was cancelled, but we didn't know that. We ended up spinning on our own instead, which Michael finds incredibly boring (I find it just fine).
Sunshine to my spray tan from last week still going strong.
Creep to Costco. I don't think we can go there and spend less than $200, and we always end up with something "big" that wasn't on our list.
Sunshine to getting the new Dan Brown book at the library already. I was 300 of 1200 requests and even though it came out a few weeks ago, I already have my copy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment