Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Weekend Recap

Hi all! It's been nearly a week since I've written - sorry! I had Thursday afternoon and Friday off from work and didn't have time to update yesterday. Anyways, here's a little bit of what's been happening in my life lately.

Thursday:
  • Worked a half day. Left work at noon and then went to Target. After spending WAY too much money, I now think I own every clean supply that they carry. Seriously - I could be a cleaning lady now because I have everything.
  • Went to the gym.
  • Caught up on DVRing.
Friday:
  • Cleaned my apt all morning
  • Gym - I'm still sore from the kickboxing class I went to.
  • More DVRing.
  • Michael came over after classes and we went to the grocery store to get stuff to make pizza for dinner.
  • Made homemade pizza and watched some Dexter (Season 4)

YUMMY! We are pros at making this now :-)

Saturday:
  • Went to the Farmers Market
  • Carved a pumpkin (more on that in a future posting)
  • Read together for a few hours (me = The Lovely Bones; Michael = The Brothers Karamazov)
  • DATE NIGHT! We went to dinner and then Second City. When it ended at 2:15am, I realized that was the latest I've been up in a year. I'm getting old!
Sunday:
  • Cooked breakfast
  • Watched an episode of Dexter before Michael had to leave to study for his tests
  • Aunt Melanie came in from CA and we went to dinner.
  • Read and went to bed.
Also, I want to throw a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS out to my Girlfriend, Johanne and her new fiance Jason! They got engaged on Sunday at a pumpkin patch in AZ. Nuptial details are pending but it will probably be sometime in 2011.

I asked Johanne if we could still be girlfriends after she is a wife. She asked Jason and he said it's fine. Yay for still having a girlfriend!  Congrats to you both!!!

No comments: