I am going to blog a monthly GOAL list and let me preface this by saying that I WILL NOT ALWAYS get everything done… I realize this! I’m ok with this! However, sharing some of my goals will the Internet world should kick me into high gear on days when I’m lacking in energy! So here we go! I have Professional Goals and Personal Goals:
Professional Goals - February
Rewrite my cover letter to include my current job
Apply for the two jobs I saw in MSP this week
Check out two new websites with job listings in MSP
Figure out my March trips to VA and KC
Personal Goals - February
Do my taxes
Learn to ski
Work out five days a week, including yoga twice a week and Spinning twice a week
Figure out my TRUE budget and then ACTUALLY follow it
Read a historical, nonfiction book
Read a historical, nonfiction book
Try a new recipe
No comments:
Post a Comment