Friday, February 25, 2011

Sunshines and Creeps


Sunshine to Michael's family visiting today.

Creep to the awful volunteer I work with. Correction - try to work with. She doesn't respond to any of my emails or phone calls. And I can't fire her. It's super frustrating.

Sunshine to yoga four times this week! I love unlimited months of yoga.

Creep our office smelling like burnt toast.

Sunshine to seeing two of my favorite former students today for lunch. They both just happened to be in town - I'm excited.

Sunshine to potentially working with an old friend again, who is currently interviewing for a job in my office. He and I worked together at BG and previously at NU. He's basically followed me everywhere I go :-)

Creep to the cold weather. Where are you, Spring?

Sunshine to doing my taxes last week (one of my February Goals) and actually getting a refund this year. YAY!!!

Sunshine to baking something this week. What that something is, I have yet to determine.

No comments: