Friday, January 13, 2012



Sunshine to the weekend!

Creep to a busy, busy weekend after a busy, busy week.

Sunshine to working out for three days in a row. Is it sad that I cannot remember the last time that happened?

Sunshine to yoga tomorrow morning with Michael. I need it!

Creep to not getting my creeps up until this afternoon.

Sunshine to my work colleague Ami for helping Michael and I out this weekend.

Sunshine to my Miss America party on Saturday night. But  Creep to never knowing what the scoring is going to be. There's no point in making a score card when they change it EVERY year.

Creep to the cold front and change in weather. Here's comes winter, just a few months later than usual. Please don't stay a few months longer, ok?

Sunshine to a really fun weekend last weekend for Michael's birthday.

Sunshine to FINALLY making a chocolate cake. And it was good!

Creep to ridiculous people at work.

Sunshine to the ridiculous hour that Michael and I spent together last night in bed before we fell asleep, which involved us singing an acapella version of "Elephant Medley" from Moulin Rouge to each other, followed by listening and singing along to songs from Wicked, the Beatles, and the Lonely Island Boys. It was so much fun to just laugh and not be stressed or worried.

Sunshine to making wedding decisions.  Creep to sucking at blogging lately and not sharing those. So here's a teaser - date is September 8, 2012. More to come! I promise I'm actually going to do Wedding Wednesday posts.

Creep to sucking at talking to my friends lately. Steph and Kristen - you are on my to-do list!

Sunshine to trying our homemade pasta machine this weekend for the first time. Cannot wait to make lasagna!

Sunshine to my fiance. I only get to say that for the next 7.5 months so I'm probably going to say it a lot.

No comments: