Friday, January 6, 2012

Sunshines and Creeps


Sunshine to the love of my life's birthday on Sunday and spending the weekend together at our favorite place in the world - the cabin!

Sunshine to a short work week.

Creep to lots of traveling coming up for work. Chicago, San Fran, Seattle, and Naples - all before mid-March.

Sunshine to making some decisions on our wedding.

Creep to still have a lot of things to decide for our wedding.

Sunshine to Jabby - if you are in the MSP area, I'm sure you've heard of him. If not, read about him here. I don't know the kid but I swear everyone in MN is praying for him, even if they don't pray. The support of the students at my school is amazing.

Creep to wedding nightmares. We've been engaged three weeks and I've already had five. The best one was when we got our cake from Chipotle and it had sour cream frosting. Yuck!

Sunshine to Ski Trip 2012 being planned. Can't wait to go skiing in Vail this year with the S family.

Creep to falling off the workout wagon. Need to hop back on.

1 comment:

Stephanie Ann said...

The nightmares are really frequent at first then they let up. Same with the decision you have to make! Good luck!