Friday, January 20, 2012

Sunshines and Creeps


Lots of  Creeps this week...

Creep to the bad weather preventing my parents from coming today. No wedding dress shopping this weekend :-(

Creep to have to reschedule all the bridal shop appointments.

Sunshine to Michael trying to be sweet and saying he'll go dress shopping with me. I don't care if he sees the dress, but I really wanted to go with my mom. I'm nearly 30 but sometimes, girls just need their moms.

Creep to the gym being closed for maintenance this week. I did a workout video one day but it's not the same. I wish it would warm up so I could be outside!

Creep to feeling sick. Do you ever take cold medicine in a pill format and feel sick to your stomach afterwards? That's how I'm feeling right now, and it's not fun.

Creep to my office being FREEZING!

Creep to lunch at the School on Monday. It is my LEAST FAVORITE school lunch of all time, stemming from my time in school. Chicken Ala King. YUCK!

Sunshine to going to Chicago next week for work. I haven't been since I moved in June and I miss that city SO much! Cannot wait to see my friends and the city.

Creep to going to Chicago without Michael. This will be the first time we haven't seen each other for more than a day in months.

Sunshine to the weekend. Now I just need to figure out what to do with myself...

No comments: