Sunshine to my parents visiting for the weekend. And to my mom's birthday on Sunday.
Sunshine to wedding dress shopping with my mom! I’m hopingto find “the one.”
Sunshine to my trip to Chicago. I miss that city SO much – morethan I ever thought I would – and it was great to be back. Plus, I got to seeJen, Crystal, Amanda, and other friends. I can’t wait to go back again soon.
Creep to all the travel for work coming up. I feel like I’mback in my old job again.
Creep to being super freaking busy at work.
Sunshine to getting Michael hooked on “White Collar.” I lovethis show and have been watching from the beginning. I got him hooked lastweekend, and we ordered season 1 so he can catch up.
Creep to sucking at working out again this week. It didn’thelp that I was staying at a hotel in Chicago that required you were dressed “businesscasual or better.” Kind of hard to work out in heels and a skirt…
Sunshine to starting a book on Sunday and finishing it onWednesday. The End of Normal by Stephanie Madoff Mack, daughter in law ofBernie Madoff, who is in prison for the country’s biggest Ponzi scheme, andwife of Mark Madoff, who committed suicide as a result of his dad’s actions.Really good but really sad. I recommend!
Sunshine to our Save the Dates coming yesterday. I lovethem! Our goal is to mail them within the next week.
Sunshine to my fiancé. I am seriously so lucky to have foundthe man of my dreams.

No comments:
Post a Comment