Thursday, April 19, 2012

I would make that better with meat...

A few nights ago, Michael and I were making dinner and chatting about our days. Here's how our conversation went:

Me: I found a delicious looking pasta recipe today.

Michael: Where?

Me: Pinterest.

Michael: You love that site... (eye roll)

Me: I know but there are good things on it. Anyways, it was a pasta recipe with goat cheese and pureed red peppers. If we get that immersion blender we registered for, I totally want to make it.

Michael: What kind of meat is in it?

Me: None. It's vegetarian. But I would make it better by adding meat.

(pause for 30 seconds)

Michael: You should start a blog called "I made it better with meat" and write about vegetarian recipes that you improved by adding meat. Seriously, people would follow you. You could make a living out of it. And the food would be good!

Leave it to my future hubby to come up with career path ideas :-)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I agree...It's always better with meat!

And I would follow :)