Friday, April 6, 2012

Sunshines and Creeps




Sunshine to my birthday tomorrow. It’s my last 20s birthday (so now you know how old I am). Apparently, there are “things planned” but I do not know what these things are.

Sunshine to having the day off today with Michael. It’s our first day off together since December.

Sunshine to registering for wedding gifts today. Give me the gun J

Sunshine to good yoga classes, lake runs, and bike rides this week.

Creep showing up to work on Monday and finding ants ALL over my desk. Apparently a custodian spilt something all over my desk over break and didn’t clean it up very well. It was gross!

Sunshine to the Twins first game of the season today. Let's hope they aren't as bad as everyone is predicting...

Creep to my impatience with wanting to see our engagement pictures. I’ve been checking my email nearly every hour (or more) since Monday hoping there will be an email from our photographer saying that they are up online so we can view them, even though she told me that she probably wouldn’t have them up until Friday.

Sunshine to finding a new author that I like. I recommend PJ Tracy, a mother-daughter writing pair whose murder mystery type stories have recurring, likeable characters that are set in Minneapolis. I’ve read the first two (of at least 6) and liked both.

Creep to one of my coworkers getting a new job. I will miss her.

Creep to the ending on Good Wife last week. I was to see the Alicia/Jackie smackdown!

No comments: