Friday, April 13, 2012
Sunshines and Creeps
Sunshine to the weekend.
Creep to the yucky weather forcasted for this weekend.
Sunshine to going to the cabin this weekend. I love it there.
Sunshine to yoga sculpt this morning. Felt so good to get my workout out of the way before 7am.
Creep to my lack of motivation at work.
Sunshine to the Twins getting a win (two in fact!) this week. Since we have season tickets this year, I'd like them to do at least ok and not as dismal as we all think they will be.
Sunshine to getting a few more wedding to-dos done. Still so much to do but 148 days from now, it will all be over and I'll be a Mrs. YAY!
Sunshine to ordering our engagement photos. Cannot wait to frame and hang up around our house!
Sunshine to the best episode in years on How I Met Your Mother this week.
Sunshine to Matt Bomer. I LOVE White Collar and I loved his cover of Gotye on Glee this week.
Creep to getting the Gotye song stuck in my head all day for the past three days.
Labels:
Cabin,
Michael,
Sunshines and Creeps,
Weather,
Wedding,
Work,
Working Out,
Yoga
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment