Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Second guessing

Even though it's Tuesday, I'm writing about the wedding today. Sorry!.

Married friends, help me out here: did you start second-guessing decision you made regarding your wedding? We are 46 days out right now and I am having second thoughts about a bunch of stuff, like the containers for the favors, centerpiece design, readings, jewelry, etc. It is driving me crazy! At the end of the day, I know none of that stuff matters to anyone but me, but I still can't stop wondering "What I did this instead?"

If this happened to you, how did you stop the madness?!

1 comment:

Stephanie Ann said...

This definitely happened to me. Sit down with Michael and ask him what he thinks of your original choices, try to remember why you chose them originally and explain why you may want to change. Try to do this in the least crazy sounding way possible, believe me that won't be possible but try anyway. Then you can always decide to change some of the things, BUT remember that your gut instinct was probably right and STOP looking at pinterest. I wish someone would've told me to stop looking at pinterest at least a month and a half before the big day, of course there will ALWAYS be more you find you want to do at your wedding, but you won't have enough time or money to do it all. Believe me you will want those extra bucks for your honeymoon and not on a few additional touches for your wedding ;) Good luck, see you this weekend!