Friday, July 6, 2012
Sunshines and Creeps
This was a good week so lots of Sunshines!
Sunshine to a 5 day weekend. AMAZING!
Sunshine to a day off in the middle of the week with Michael.
Creep that Michael didn't have the rest of the week off like I did.
Sunshine to a super productive few days of wedding projects this week.
Sunshine to our cake tasting on Monday. YUM!
Sunshine to my shower last Sunday. I'm so lucky to have such generous and kind people in my life.
Sunshine to Michael *hopefully* getting down with work early today so we can go to the cabin early.
Sunshine to spinning yesterday. First class in 6 months. It was awesome.
Sunshine to my facial yesterday. So amazing.
Creep to the ridiculous humidity we've had here this week. M and I ran on Wed at 7am and it was 85 degrees and felt like 95. That few miles was REALLY hard.
Sunshine to just 64 more days until Michael and I get married!
Labels:
Cabin,
Michael,
Projecting,
Sunshines and Creeps,
Weather,
Wedding,
Working Out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment