Friday, July 20, 2012
Sunshines and Creeps
Creep to the incident in CO last night. So sad.
Creep to Michael being in CO for the weekend (bachelor party). I am sure he will be fine but now I'm extra nervous.
Sunshine to a low key weekend. I'm hoping to cross a bunch of things off my wedding to-do list.
Creep to the mean lady at the waxing salon on Wednesday.
Sunshine to squeezing in some extra workouts this week.
Creep to Papermart and their false advertising. I ordered some bags last week that looked gray online - they arrived yesterday and are light purple. BOO!
Sunshine to finally having most of my work stuff figured out for reunion weekend in Oct.
Sunshine to hanging out with Michelle this weekend.
Sunshine to just 50 days until Michael and I are married. Cannot wait!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment