Friday, September 14, 2012

Sunshines and Creeps


Sunshine to 6 days of married life. I love my husband :-)

Creep to coming back to work on Tuesday. It's been four days of hell this week.

Creep to rude people. I seriously cannot stand some of the attitudes of entitlement of faculty at my School.

Creep to getting sick. I feel like crap today.

Sunshine  to maybe buying me some skiis this weekend.

Sunshine to find out the great news that my friend Steph is pregnant by reading through our guestbook. I am so excited for her and her hubby.

Creep to having to go to the cabin tomorrow. I am cabined-out. We have not had a weekend at home since APRIL.

Sunshine to running three days this week.

Creep to our summer temp going to college. I could have really used him today for a project.

Sunshine to eating yummy food this weekend!!!

Sunshine to 34 days until our honeymoon!!!


No comments: