Friday, May 6, 2011

Sunshines and Creeps


Even though I'm on vacation, I'm still doing a Friday edition of Sunshines and Creeps.

Sunshine to vacation. All I can say is YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunshine to seeing my GF Johanne tomorrow for the first time in more than 2 years. Why did we wait that long?!

Creep to still being sick. 3 weeks and counting...

Sunshine to taking a mental health day on Wednesday. It was needed.

Creep to all the stress I'm feeling right now with my job search. I'm one of those people who believes everything happens for a reason and it will all work out, but it's hard to keep telling myself that every day.

Sunshine to being a bridesmaid in my amazing friend Steph's wedding in September. I cannot wait to celebrate with her!

Sunshine to short work weeks both this week and next.

Creep to being a bad friend. I need phone dates with my besties asap!

Sunshine to 45 days until we move. We have been counting down for what seems like forever so to be under 50 is VERY exciting!!!

No comments: