Friday, May 13, 2011

Sunshines and Creeps


Aaaaahhhh, what a week! I'm glad it's over...

Creep to Blogger being down this morning.

Creep to working tonight. Double Creep that I was told the event was an afternoon event, but found out yesterday it's from 6:30-8:00pm. Um, that's not the afternoon, people!

Sunshine to Michael for being so patient with me. I've been a tad stressed out this week about the job search and he's been great. Sorry LOML!

Sunshine to positive news on the job front today. Please keep it coming!

Creep to drastic drop in temperature today. It was 68 degrees when I left my apt this morning. It's not 48 degrees. BRRR!!!!

Sunshine to catching up with Kristie yesterday and Kristen on Wednesday.

Creep to my peeling skin :-(

Sunshine to my parents' visit in 2 weeks. YAY!

Sunshine to running twice so far this week! If the rain isn't too bad this weekend, I hope to go again.

Creep to stress.

Sunshine to Friday, the 13th. So far, so good. I hope I didn't speak too soon...

No comments: