I am not the best person at remembering to take pictures. I am even worse at remembering to UPLOAD them from my camera to my computer to my blog. Bad, bad Jenni! I have so many pictures that I never uploaded to my blog, so today, I'm going to post some now and comment.
 |
| Me and I recreating our first date this winter - ice skating in Millenium Park. |
 |
| Us and our parents. I love that we all like each other. They even had dinner in MSP once without M and me. |
 |
| First time at Target Field last summer. |
 |
| First twins game at Target Field with my parents. |
 |
| 4th of July weekend in MSP. |
 |
| Pic from CO last summer. |
 |
| Summer 2010 in CO - love my sister! |
 |
| Summer 2010 in CO - love the S family! |
 |
| At Michael's family's lake cabin for his dad's birthday over Labor Day. |
 |
| Hanging out by the bonfire at the cabin. Can't wait to spend more time there this summer. |
 |
At the NU vs MN football game last fall.
I think I posted this pic before but I like it :-) |
 |
| At the Lady Antebellum concert - Nov 2010. |
 |
| Christmas Eve, walking through the Macy's display. |
 |
| More Macy's Christmas. |
Hopefully I'll be better in the future!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment