Dear random lady behind me at Starbucks this morning,
While I appreciate your energy and kindness at 7am, I'm sorry to tell you that I have many great friends, and I don't need another "BFF" as you called me during our 10 minute interaction at Starbucks this morning. I am all about chit chat with peoeple, but I think you need a lesson in what constitutes appropriate chit chat.
Just because you thought my drink (green tea lemonade) sounded "unique" doesn't mean it is (it's really not), nor do your compliments to me on my selection make us new "BFFs." It made me really uncomfortable when you asked me for a "straw full" of it so you can see what it tasted like. Thank you Starbucks barista for hearing this and offering to make her one for free. Finally, I think it would be best if you kept your stories about how rough menopause is to your actual BFFs and not me. The men standing around us were uncomfortable than me, and I was pretty darn uncomfortable at that point. I hope that you enjoyed your free green tea lemonade, and I also hope that you take my advice and don't try to make any more BFFs at Starbucks.
Sincerely,
Jenni
P.S. Starbucks - please put a drive thru in so I don't have to deal with Ms Crazytown USA anymore. Thanks!
1 comment:
I figured you must be working today since I got a couple emails!
I am hoping to work on a couple of the shower projects this weekend...that is the my pregnant projecting!
PS read your open letter below, hilarious!
Post a Comment