Friday, August 12, 2011

Sunshines and Creeps


Sunshine to Friday and the weekend. What a long week!!!

Sunshine to a yummy menu for the weekend (burgers and homemade onion rings, filets and goat cheese biscuits, and pulled pork sandwiches).

Creep to all the work Michael and I have to do this weekend. Our project list is long!!! At least we'll relax when we cook.

Sunshine to a long bike ride some time this weekend.

Sunshine to the amazing weather we've had this week. Absolutely perfect.

Creep to 5 day work weeks. That whole Fridays off thing in the summer spoiled me.

Sunshine to my one year anniversary since my eye surgery. I can see wonderfully, and while some times were tough, I don't regret it for a second. I'm finally used to waking up and seeing 20/20.

Sunshine to yoga in the park (but creep to doing it in grass that had just been cut - I was COVERED in grass by the end).

Sunshine to talking to Kristen this week and working our more details of Steph's wedding shower in a few weeks. Can't wait to see my friends!

Sunshine and Creep to my new bed. It's amazing, but makes me wish I could stay there all day!

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments: