Sunshine to a
short work week. I could not handle another day this week so I’m glad it was
only four days.
Sunshine to date
night tonight. Edina Art Fair and then cooking at home = perfect Friday night.
Creep to nobody
coming to a meeting we had last night at work. It’s been on the calendar since
September, and six people waited until the day of the meeting to tell me they
were not coming. Waste of time!
Sunshine to the
National Spelling Bee. Yes, I am a nerd and watch it every year. I love it!
Creep to not
cooking at all this week.
Sunshine to
seeing my sister Jami on Wednesday night. She was in town for work so she got
to see our house for the first time.
Sunshine to my parents
visiting again this weekend. It’s always good to see them.
Creep to driving
all the way to the Mall of America to return a pair of shoes to Nine West, only
to discover that the store no longer exists.
Creep to hardly having
any time for us over the past month. And it seems that this will continue into
early June.
Sunshine to
getting a bunch of things checked off my To Do list at work this week.
Sunshine to
getting a few weddings To Dos checked off the list this week, despite having
little time.
Sunshine to talking
to my friend Becky on Wednesday night.
Creep to not
having a Girls Night since Feb, and I missed that one because I was sick.
Sunshine to
being in the DOUBLE digits now for the wedding. 99 days!

No comments:
Post a Comment